Premier Mounts’ LMV Video Wall Flat-Panel Framing System was designed to take the guess work and extra time out of daunting, large scale permanent installations. The key to the design is modularity, simple installation and easy access to the displays. Multi-monitor stacking allows a customized video wall mounting system while model-specific spacers streamline individual display alignment. Not all walls are perfectly flat and the LMV’s design takes that into consideration. The patent-pending, top-adjustable mounting brackets on the LMV include three labeled adjustment points on each arm to fine-tine alignment on the x, y and z plane. Cable and power management is simplified thanks to the open design. When individual displays need to be serviced, the pull-out scissor base frames ensure easy access within a large matrix.
- Patent-pending, top-adjustable mounting brackets add ease of installation with 3 labeled adjustment points on each arm to allow fine-tuning of frames to ensure they line up evenly and remain level, even when dealing with an uneven wall
- Scissor design and compact mounting arms allow it to be pushed in and pulled out in a straight, smooth motion
- Top-adjustable display mounting brackets for aligning the display in x, y and z plane
- Engineered with the knowledge that aligning each flat panel in a large wall is time consuming and costly. Included model-specific spacers are available for most flat panels, which dramatically cuts down the installation time.
- ‘Click-It’ locking feature ensures that the display is locked in and ready for use by making an audible clicking sound when pushed back to its home position