Universal PLASMA and LCD mount UF-600
Super Flush Flat Plasma TV Wall mount
SolidMOUNTS universal flat UF-600 wall mounts will work with most Plasma TV screen and LCD screens from 37" to 58". The super flat design is easy to install. All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
The new UF-600 manufactured from the highest quality materials is your new solution for a mounting a flat screen plasma or large size LCD TV on your wall. Easy to install and compatible with over 95% of current screens by major manufacturers.
The new design is also a FIRST in the market with a built in J-BAR which allows you to vertically adjust the height of the screen by simply re-adjusting the J-BAR (Patent Pending)
All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
- Your screen will be only .98" from the wall
- Support for most new Plasma TV from 37" to 58" Supports VESA 700
- J-bar with 2" Adjustable Height after installation (Patent Pending)
- Solid heavy-gauge steel construction
- Durable powder-coated finish (black or silver)
- Fits most 37", 40", 42", 46", 50", 55", 58" PLASMA & LCD screens from ALL manufacturers.
- Supports up to 175 lbs.
- Easy to install with 32" back plate to support up to 2 studs (most other mounts are only 28")
- TV can slide left to right on the 32" back plate, allowing you to center the TV on the wall 5" to 10"
- Theft-resistant security lock bars included
- Stand and Arm compatible back plate
- Unique Horizontal Level marker for easy installation
Compatibility: This universal wall-mount bracket is designed to fit flat-panel plasma and LCD screens from 37" to 58". The TV can have a maximum weight of 175 pounds. This unit will not support VESA 800 required for some Philips 42", 50" plasma Tv, please see uf-800.
Some Pioneer 60" plasma screens require a larger Horizontal plate, See UF-900.
Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel.
Mounting: The wall plate must be anchored directly to wall studs using the supplied lag bolts. The slots in the wall plate can accommodate a variety of stud spacing, allowing you to easily mount the TV to wall studs that are 16" or 24" on center. Once the wall plate is anchored to the wall studs and the TV rails (with the TV attached) are hooked onto the wall plate, the TV can slide left to right, allowing you to center the TV on the wall. After the TV is secured, it will be held approximately .98" from the wall.
Note: Each TV rail has a top and bottom vertical slot. Each rail can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) from 6-3/4" to 19-1/2".
Since the TV rails can slide on the wall plate, the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can be up to 29".
WHAT’S IN THE PRODUCT’S BOX?
- 32" wide Back Wall plate
- 2 TV rails, 21" long each
- All necessary Screws for Wood Stud installation
- 2 Lock bars