Universal LCD mount UF-521
Super Flush Flat LCD TV Wall mount, Portrait mode
SolidMOUNTS universal flat UF-521 wall mounts will work with most LCD screens from 37" to 55". The super flat design is easy to install. All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
The new UF-521 manufactured from the highest quality materials is your new solution for a mounting a flat screen LCD TV on your wall. Easy to install and compatible with over 95% of current screens by major manufacturers.
All necessary hardware is included for different wall types. Horizontal and vertical position adjustments allow perfect positioning of the screen regardless of the distance of wall studs.
- Your screen will be only .98" from the wall
- Support for most new LCD TV from 37" to 55" Supports VESA 500x400
- Solid heavy-gauge steel construction (Thicker 2.5 mm steel, most other brands are only 1.8 mm)
- Durable powder-coated finish (black or silver)
- Fits most 37", 40", 42", 46", 52" newer model LCD screens.
- Fits most 37", 42", 46" newer model Plasma screens.
- Fits most 37", 40", 46", 55" Newer LED Screens
- Supports up to 125 lbs.
- Easy to install with 25" back plate to support up to 2 wood studs (most other LCD mounts are only 18")
- TV can slide left to right on the 25" back plate, allowing you to center the TV on the wall 3" to 8"
- Theft-resistant security lock bars included
- Stand and Arm compatible back plate
- Unique Horizontal Level marker for easy installation
Compatibility: This universal wall-mount bracket is designed to fit flat-panel LCD / LED / Plasma screens from 37" to 55". Support up to 500x400 Vesa standards
Portrait mode support: Supports most newer tvs up to VESA 500x400, for larger tv hole pattern support in portrait mode, please see uf -525 or uf-530.
(some tvs require 600x400 or higher vesa, please see UF-600)
Construction: The bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel.
Mounting: The wall plate must be anchored directly to wall studs using the supplied lag bolts. The slots in the wall plate can accommodate a variety of stud spacing, allowing you to easily mount the TV to 2 wall studs that are 16" on center. Once the wall plate is anchored to the wall studs and the TV rails (with the TV attached) are hooked onto the wall plate, the TV can slide left to right, allowing you to center the TV on the wall. After the TV is secured, it will be held approximately .98" from the wall.
Note: Each TV rail has a top and bottom vertical slot. Each rail can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) from 6-3/4" to 19-1/2"(450 mm).
Since the TV rails can slide on the wall plate, the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can be up to 22" (558 mm).
WHAT’S IN THE PRODUCT’S BOX?
- 25" wide Back Wall plate
- 2 TV rails, 21" long each
- All necessary Screws for Wood Stud installation
- 2 Lock bars